Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vann Channy & Co. Chambers


FROM THE DESK of: Vann CHANNY & CO. CHAMBERS.
Co. Legal Practitioner Property Consultants Services
# 136, 202 Road, Sangkat Phsar Depo1,  Khan Toulkork,
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
                                                                
Dear,
 
 
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and its content. I am Barrister Mr. Vann CHANNY to Mrs. Grace Vandy (CEO) of Khmer Kitchen Republic Home in Cambodia whom has directed you to me, wanting you to be the sole beneficiary to her assets. I have been the attorney to Mrs. Grace Vandy for eight years and now she is currently suffering from cancer and presently preparing to undergo surgery operation. She informed me that you will be contacting me in respect of her Will Asset to you, so therefore i am in no position to question her orders as to give away her assets to who is deem fitted to have it, since she has named you as her next-of-kin to her funds based on her own decision, be informed that these inheritance funds will not be released from her Bank without me procuring proper validated documents in your name.

To enable me do this ineffectively as the sole executor of the Will of Mrs. Grace Vandy so I must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are, all i need from you is your willingness commitment to fulfilled my client dream wishes in sincere manner? Mind you, there is no risk involve here and I can’t afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person whom i am dealing with as my trust is not given out lightly and i need to be fully convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity.
 

Mrs. Grace Vandy briefly give me some reasons why she is willing the $6,652,000.00 USD out to you, that this was her dream wishes setting up an organization like (motherless and less-privilege home) just for helping the needing before her sodden illness came up. Now that she has decided to choose you for this great opportunity and position on her behalf with a benefit of 20% percent to you and 80% percent will be use for accomplishing her wish Intention.

I hope that you will act and work sincerely with her funds? Because to her doctor medical report, the chances of her surviving are slim, so she has asked me to carry out her dying wish to you, so it is my duties to verify whom she has directed to contact me legally, since she cannot entertain any calls or messages as instructed by her doctor. I solicit your cooperation and understanding so that we can both join hand together to perfect every step for the release of her funds from her Bank Sector. All I require from you firstly is a brief introduction of yourself, and then provide the below information.
                                                                
First Name: ______________________________ Last name: ______________________________
Marital Status: _________________________ Sex: _____________________ Age: ____________
Occupation: ______________________________ Nationality: _____________________________
Present Resident Address: __________________________________________________________
 House Telephone: ___________________ Mobile/Cellphone: ________ Fax: ______________
                                                                
With this information, it will easy communication processes and enable me prepare necessary documents in your name as the beneficiary of the funds which you will be presenting to the Bank, then i will be able to proceed in notifying my client Bank in order for the funds to be granted released to you. As you may know already modalities for this are already been put in place and I shall inform you as we proceed to the next step I want you to know that this Will-Fund is capital intensive.

NOTE: that the money in question is $6,652,000.00 US dollars; I shall start with the preliminary stage of some documents in your name once I received the above information requested from you. However, I shall be meeting Mrs. Grace Vandy in her sickbed to inform her that you have contacted me and volunteered to stand as the Next-of-Kin to fulfilled her last wishes, believe me this will glad her heart body and soul. All i need from you is to follow my guidelines instruction so that the $6,652,000.00 {Six million Six hundred and fifty two Thousand United States Dollars} will be release and transferred to your designated Bank account.
 
Once again, I would say on behalf of my client Mrs. Grace Vandy, thank you for volunteering to accomplish her wish and to use the money for the betterment of the less privilege in the society as this has always been her wish. 
 
I shall be expecting your prompt response.
Have a pleasant day.
                                                                 
Regards, In Lawful Service.
Vann CHANNY, Esq.
Co-operate & property Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment