Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mr. Ishak Awang

Good day, how are you today hope healthy? Please my English speaking is not very good, but I can write better than to speak. I am Mr Ishak Awang, From Malaysia purpose Kohnan writing from Home Center, Koto Fukagawa (Tokyo) Japan. I Worked as the general caretaker to Mr.Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer living in Fukushima Japan aims died falling on the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Fukushima Japan, I am the person That Work closed with late Mr. Masamichi Kazama before his death. Please view the Website Regarding the story. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/10/japan-lost-money-safes-cash_n_847243.html   He Deposited the sum of USD 14.5Million with a bank security in Asia and i have the original depeosit documents. I have a proposal for you Regarding this fund. I hope to hear from you soon.Regards, Ishak Awang. My Alternative email add:ishka.awang@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment