Thursday, November 15, 2012

Barrister Hollis Grey Chambers

Barristers' Chambers:
HOLLIS GREY
Queen Elizabeth Building ,
Temple , London EC4Y 9BS
Tel: +44 8719159984 
FAX: +44-870-974-8264
Email: 
qebhollisgreychambers@lawyer.com

PARTNER MANAGING
HOLLIS GREY& ASSOCIATES
Attention: Beneficiary ,

I got your mail and the content is well note .I can imagine that the late Gianni Agnelli must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Gianni Agnelli.

Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. late Gianni Agnelli until his death was the grandson of the founder of Fiat, late Giovanni Agnelli. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Gianni Agnelli died on the 18th day of January, 2003 at the age of 81 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. .

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Gianni Agnelli, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are. And please re-confirm to us through the above stated fax or via email;
your full name:
Telephone and fax number:
Occupation:
Contact Address:
and if you have moved to a new address for the past five years then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly. NB that your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds this will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner that later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. I await your prompt response

Yours in service
3rd Floor, Queen Elizabeth Building
Temple, London , EC4Y 9BS 9BS
Telephone: Tel: +44 8719159984 
QEB Hollis Grey –
Disclaimer Notice-This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or otherwise), view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Qeb Hollis Grey Chambers. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender immediately by return of email.

No comments:

Post a Comment