Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Miss Josephine Sanko

I am Miss Josephine Sanko, 27years old, a Sierra Leonean and daughter of late Dr. & Mrs. Bernard Sanko. My late father was  a Gold and Diamond merchant before he died.

I lost my parents in 2003 in a motor accident in Sierra Leone when both of them were traveling in  my late father’s car.
.
I also lost my only brother, Dennis,  4 years later when the rebels to our house and fired aimlessly at the members of my family, killing my brother and 2 other relations at the spot  when I went to School.

 In 2002, when I was only 17 years old and my  late brother Dennis was 20 years old then, our late father had told us about his money (US$3,000,000.00) which he had deposited with a Security Company in Spain, Europe and he also told us that he decided to move the money out of our country Sierra Leone, due to the civil war going on in our country at that time.

My late father had accumulated all this US$3,000,000.00 from the sales of Gold and Diamond and he showed us all the documents concerning the deposit of this money and where it was deposited in Spain, Europe.

My intention of contacting you is to seek your assistance in retrieving my late father’s deposited money in Spain, Europe, which he had done before his untimely death in 2003.

When my parents died my uncles seized all my late father’s assets and left only the house we were staying and when my only brother died 4 years ago, they said that I am a girl and I do not have the right to inherit my late father’s property, so they moved me from our house to a relative’s house.

They even stopped paying my school fees and changed me to a public school with low educational standards.

I really suffered a lot after the death of my family and this is why I want to use this opportunity to travel to a foreign country and brighten my future.

I am still a young and single girl of only 27 years of age and I know I still have a very big future ahead of me.

Please, I need a trust worthy and sincere person to lead me through life since I do not have any parents or brother anymore and I am  open and willing to negotiate terms and areas of compensation and joint investment opportunities to the benefit of all parties concerned.

I will be waiting to receive your reply email and please in your reply email do not forget to give me your names, address and telephone contacts so that I can introduce you to the Director of the Security Company in Spain, Europe, as my late father’s foreign business partner who wants to assist me to retrieve my late father’s money and send me overseas to continue with my educational career and future investments.

Yours truly,

Miss. Josephine Sanko

No comments:

Post a Comment