Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mr. Ignasi Watts

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or close to expiration and Dr. Harry Wilson, the Director Barclays Bank, United Kingdom told me that before the draft will get to you it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000.00USD to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of the year.

All you have to do now is to contact HM Diplomatic Service as soon as possible so they will deliver your Consignment to you under an arrangement with a Diplomatic Personel. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the HM Diplomatic Service to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($165.00 USD) One hundred and sixty five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the HM Diplomatic Service so far. Again, don't be deceived by anyone regarding your funds, it is only with HM Diplomatic Service.

I would have paid that but they rejected it because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact HM Diplomatic Service now for the delivery of your Box with this information below;

Director's Name: Mr. Jason Richard
Email Address: jasonrichardhbm@yahoo.co.jp


Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of $165.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note: The HM Diplomatic Service doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of Clothes. They do not know the content is money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ignasi Watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment