Thursday, November 15, 2012

Job Scam - James Lawrence


Good day,

I am seeking the service of a Personal Assistant to work for me due to my
very busy schedules. What I need is someone who is competent enough to
handle my personal and business tasks on his/her spare time or someone who
can offer me services as below:

1. Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS store)
2. Sit for delivery or pick items up at nearby postoffice at your home.
3. Shop for Gifts.
4. Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf).

The content of the packages are Art Materials and Paintings, clothings,
business and personal letters.  All expenses and taxes will be covered by
me. You will work between 15 to 20 hours for a month. You need to provide
the following details below:

1. Name (first/last) :
2. Address :
3. Country, State, City, zip :
4. Phones (cell/home) :
5. Age & Sex :
6. Alternative email :
7. Occupation :

The details should be sent to my email: james.lawrence41@aol.com

Sincerely,
James Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment